REPORT A CLAIM
Simply contact our office during business hours at 1-800-466-2820 to speak with our Account Managers, or Click Here to submit a claim online 24/7 after business hours and we will get back to you by the next business day.
If you prefer you can also contact your carrier directly using the below carrier claim numbers:
|Allied (800) 282-9445||Hartford (800) 811-4832|
|Chubb (800) 252-4670||Progressive (800) 776-4737|
|CNA (877) 262-2727||Safeco (800) 332-3226|
|Colorado Casualty (800) 840-2242||Star - Work Comp (800) 644-7827|
|Employers (800) 232-3085||Travelers (800) 787-2851|
|EMC (888) 362-2255||Zurich (800) 239-4829|
Be assured that at Swarts, Manning & Associates, we will do our best in assisting you so that the claim process can go as smoothly as possible. However, there are responsibilities you should be aware of when you have a claim or possible claim. Most importantly, please make sure to report all claims or possible claims promptly to avoid unnecessary complications. Please also be aware of the following below items (although all may not apply to your specific claim).
Duties in the Event of Loss or Damage
Please make sure the following are done upon the discovery of loss or damage, or a situation that may lead to loss or damage, to Covered Property:
- Notify the police if a law may have been broken.
- Give us prompt notice of the loss or damage. Include a description of the property involved.
- As soon as possible, give us a description of how, when, and where the loss or damage occurred.
- Take all reasonable steps to protect the covered Property from further damage. If needed, provide complete inventories of the damaged and undamaged property.
- For loss or damage other than s containing the information requested to investigate the claim. This needs to be completed within 60 days after upon request. We will supply you with the necessary form.
- For loss or damage resulting from please provide a detailed, sworn proof of loss within 120 days of the date of discovery.
If you intend to continue your business, you must resume all or part of your business as soon as possible.
resume all or part of your